Budget Consultation 2019/20
Complete our Budget Consultation 2019/20 and have your say!
This is your opportunity to let us know what you think about our proposals, which include:
- A modest increase to council tax of 2.39%. For residents in Band B properties, the average property type in Wyre Forest, the proposed increase equates to an extra £3.89 or less than 8 pence a week.
- Freezing car parking charges alongside our existing free hour parking offer at six council-owned car parks.
- Plans to allocate £30,000 to maintain verges along the district’s highways to bridge funding cuts made by Worcestershire County Council.
- Strengthening the council’s planning and enforcement team to ensure the district continues to be clean, green and looking good.
- Funding local organisations via our Community Leadership Fund and encourage groups and local parish and town councils to take a greater role in running assets and services.
- Employing a full-time planning enforcement officer to help meet the increase in enforcement cases every month.
- Proposals to increase our income generation targets over the three years.
Please note this document may not be suitable for users of assistive technology, if you require an alternative format please contact us.