Coach, Caravan and Motorhome Parking
There are no official coach parks in the Wyre Forest district, however, we have an agreement in place with West Midland Safari Park that coach drivers may park in their car parks after dropping passengers at their intended destination.
Drop off points
It is recommended that coaches drop off passengers in one of the designated bus stops in our three main towns:
Bewdley - Load Street
Kidderminster - Exchange Place Bus Stop
Stourport-on-Severn - York Street or High Street
Terms and Conditions
For the purposes of these terms coaches are defined as having 32 seats or more. For arrangements for vehicles with fewer seats than this please contact us.
Coaches will be permitted to park at West Midland Safari Park under the following conditions:
- No passengers are brought to the park, drivers only.
- Drivers will report to reception to sign in. Company and driver's name and contact details will be required as well as an expected departure time.
- Drivers will follow the directions of staff and park only where directed.
- West Midland Safari Park have the right to refuse admission to any coach.
- No overnight parking is permitted.
- If driver expects to arrive before 8am and/or leave after 4pm (7 days a week) prior arrangment will be needed. Please contact us.
Caravans and Motorhomes
There is no specific provision for caravans or motorhomes in any of our car parks however you may park your vehicle if there are spaces available. Please bear in mind some car parks have height restrictions so caravans and motorhomes are not permitted, please check car park details for information on height restrictions.
You must buy a ticket for each space that your vehicle occupies, for example if your vehicle occupies 2 and a half spaces you must buy 3 individual tickets and display all 3.
Vehicles must be parked in accordance with the Off Street Parking Places Consolidation order