Privately Owned or Rented Housing

The Council’s Private Sector Housing Team deal with a range of functions, ensuring that housing conditions are monitored to a decent standard and will provide advice, assistance and where necessary enforces standards. The team also advises landlords on how to reduce hazards in their properties and how to meet the required Decent Homes Standard.

How to report a problem in a social housing property (such as Community Housing)