Housing Complaints for Private Tenants

Homes should be maintained to a decent standard and safe to live in, and we can help make sure this happens.

Submit a complaint or enquiry here and we may be able to help through professional advice, guidance, assistance or even enforcement under legislation including The Housing Act 2004.

Following the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), find out more about data protection & privacy
Error loading MacroEngine script (file: MvcRenderContourForm.cshtml)