Adaptations, Improvements and Repairs

Adaptations and Improvements

We are able to offer assistance to ensure properties are kept to a suitable standard. This is done through a number of schemes such as Landlord Assistance, Disabled Facilities Grants and Home Repair Assistance

Disabled Facilities Grants

Disabled Facilities Grants are a source of funding towards works that help people remain in their own home through the adaptation of their property. 

Read full details of the process for applying for a disabled facilities grant


If your home needs repair and you are a housing association tenant please contact your local housing officer for advice in the first instance.


If you live in a privately rented property your landlord or agent should arrange for necessary repairs, if you have requested repairs from your landlord or agent and they have not acted on your request we may be able to help. You must have given your landlord a chance to solve the problem before using this service.

Find out more about Housing Enforcement, Property Standards and Disrepair

Home Owner Repairs

If you own your own home please read more on home repairs for home owners.