Green Homes Grant Local Authority Delivery scheme
If you are a low-income home owner you can apply to us for funding to make your home more energy efficient.
We have grants available for:
- solar panels
- installation of high heat retention storage heaters
- high performance external doors upgraded windows
- Small measures such as draught proofing.
- Your home/protery must have a home Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rating of D, E,F or G.
- You must have a combined household income (including any benefits you receive) of under £30,000.
- You must be in receipt of means tested benefits
- Your property must be in a top 20% deprived lower super output area (based on government statistics), please get in touch with Act on Energy to with postcode detials to check eligibility.
The maximum amount that owner occupiers can apply for is £10,000. Landlords are eligible for up to £5,000 and must make a contribution.
The new scheme is being funded as part of the Government’s Green Homes Grant Local Authority Delivery Scheme (2).
Funding is limited and will be awarded on a first come first served basis.
All improvement works must be complete by Thursday 31 March 2022.
Please express your interest on the Act on Energy website or by calling 0800 988 2991 to find out more.