Moving out of Wyre Forest

Are you leaving Wyre Forest? Please let us know!

Let us know you are moving.

If you owe us any Council Tax or we owe you a refund we will send you notification to your new address. 

Let us know you are moving. 

In certain circumstances we can continue to pay housing benefit on your old property for up to 4 weeks.

If you're having a clear out before moving don't forget we offer a Bulky Waste Collection Service.

If you have a Garden Waste, Nappy Bin or Medical Collection please contact us to cancel it.

If you have a season ticket and no longer require it you may qualify for a partial refund at our discretion. Contact us if you would like to apply for a refund.