A-Z of Services

Benefit Forms

Following the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), find out more about data protection & privacy

Forms to be completed online

Apply for Housing Benefit, Council Tax Reduction and a Second Adult Rebate

Report a change of address or circumstances

Apply for Discretionary Housing Payment

Report a suspected fraud incident

Apply for a Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction Review Form

Please only complete the Review Form if you have been told to do so by us.

Forms to download and return by post

Report a Certificate of Earnings

You will need to ask your employer to complete and sign the Certificate of Earnings Form before it can be returned to the Benefit Section.

Report a statement of self employed income and expenditure

Post your completed forms to:
Wyre Forest District Council
Benefits Section, Financial Services
PO BOX 5202
DY10 2TE
or hand them in at the Worcestershire Hub Customer Service Centre.


You may be interested in..