The information you provide must be accurate and true. To give false information may result in prosecution.
In submitting this form you authorise us to make any enquiries necessary to verify the information given.
Please make sure you complete all relevant fields otherwise your application may be delayed.
You must tell us when and if anything changes. Failure to do so, within 21 days, may result in a £70.00 penalty.
The Council is under a duty to protect the public funds it administers and to this end may use the information you provided on this form for the prevention and detection of fraud. It may also share this information with other agencies and organisations solely for these purposes.
A letter from the employer must be uploaded with all applications. The letter needs to include
- The name of the apprentice
- A statement that the apprentice is undertaking a National Council For Vocational Qualifications training course and the title of the course.
- The date the training took commenced
- The date the training is expected to cease
- A statement that the apprentice is employed at a salary/allowance of no more than £195 per week (before tax)
- A statement that the salary/allowance is substantially less then the apprentice can expect to receive when he or she qualifies.