Volunteer and Skills Fair
Find out how you can make a difference and build your skills!
Thursday 26 March 2020
Kidderminster Town Hall
10am – 2pm
Pop along to discover a whole host of volunteering and learning opportunities, CV skills workshop and refreshments!
There really is something for everyone to get involved with!
- Give something back to an organisation that has impacted on a person's life, either directly or indirectly
- Make a difference to the lives of others
- Help the environment
- Fell valued and part of a team
- Help others less fortunate or without a voice
- Gain confidence and self-esteem
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Get to know the local community
Volunteering can also be a route to employment, or a chance to try something new which may lead to a career change. It can be a way of:
- Gaining new skills, knowledge or experience
- Developig existing skills and knowledge
- Enhancing a CV
- Improving one's employment propoest
- Gaining an accreditation.
We had more than 40 community volunteering groups come along to our last fair, all with their own unique volunteering opportunities.
Apply for a stall
Please register your organisation by completing the registration form by 14 February.
If you have any posters or leaflets that you would like us to display there will be space to do this even if you are not successful in getting a stall this time, please indicate on the form if you wish to do this.