Greener Living Fairs - A Celebration of Sustainable Living
Details to be confirmed of next fair
The Greener Living Fair is a chance to find out how you can be more 'green'. Fun, educational family friendly events with a variety of stalls offering advice and information on a whole host of greener living topics.
The Greener Living Fair in April 2019 inlcuded:
- children's activities including recycled arts and crafts, animal handling and seed planting
- live cookery demonstrations by Love Food Hate Waste
- local conservation talks by the West Midlands Safari Park
- Stalls from KEMP Hospice, handmade crafts table selling reusable makeup wipes made from natural products
- Bewdley Brewery had their bar open and staff offered brewery tours
- Entertainment included Fox Morris and live music from Worcester Ukulele Band.
Interested in holding a free stall? Please email Elaine Halford-Bishop
These 4 recycling methods will be explored on the day:
• Find out about great new alternatives to single use plastics
e.g. eco wraps
• Advice on reducing waste and different composting methods
• Refillable products for sale including washing up and laundry
liquid, fabric conditioner, toilet cleaner, hand wash, shampoo
and hair conditioners. Just bring refillable containers!
• Find out what can and can’t be recycled (in your green bin)
• Find out about additional items that can be recycled - for those
that want to do that little bit more!
• Find out about the amazing work of the Bewdley Repair Cafe
Help support the local Bewdley Brewery who’s bar will be open and
offering brewery tours.