Premises Licences

A premises licence is needed if you intend to sell alcohol or provide ‘licensable activities' from a particular venue. You still need a licence even if the activities are for charity. See the pages below for more information.

Apply for a new premises licence

Make changes to an existing premises licence

Make minor changes to an existing premises licence that do not affect the licensed activities

Apply to make a change to the Designated Premises Supervisor or remove your name as the named Designated Premises Supervisor on a premises licence

Transfer a premises licence to a new licence holder

How to request a review of a premises licence