Skip to content

Street amenities

If you wish to put tables, chairs or other temporary furniture on the pavement in the City, you need a licence from us to do so.

We have adopted a policy that describes how we administer this type of licence, which can be downloaded along with an application form here:

Street Amenity Policy and Application Process

Apply by post

Your application form, supporting documents and fee should be sent to:

Licensing, Wyre Forest District Council, Finepoint Way, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, DY11 7WF

You can download just an application form here:

Street Amenity application form

The fees payable for licences can be found on our licensing fees and charges page.

Will Tacit Consent Apply?

No. It is in the public interest that the authority must process your application before it can be granted. If you have not heard from the local authority within a reasonable period, please contact us.

Website feedback
Was this page useful? Required
Yes, I give permission to store and process my data
We will only contact you regarding this feedback.
Back to top