Sponsor and Partner at our events
Do you want to get your company name out there and help support your local area? Enquire about Sponsoring and Partnering an event today!
Take advantage of a range of sponsorship and partnership opportunities from our busy, high profile events calendar.
Some of our most popular events are:
Companies wishing to advertise with the council must adhere to the following guidelines.
- Be legal, decent, honest, truthful and secular
- Not bring advertising or the council into disrepute
- Conform to the British Code of Advertising www.asa.org.uk
- Respect the principles of fair competition
The council will not produce, endorse or knowingly be associated with any form of advertising that positively promotes:
- Tobacco, E-cigarettes and similar products
- The sex industry
- Gambling or betting
- Material which may be regarded as offensive or discriminatory
- Political parties
- Organisations opposed to or campaigning against council policies
- Companies or organisations providing services in competition to WFDC
The council reserves the right to refuse any sponsorship or advertisements deemed inappropriate