Roundabout Sign Sponsorship
Roundabout sponsorship is an effective way to raise your company's profile and promote your name in prime locations 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
Sponsoring a roundabout sign can promote your presence in the community whilst making a positive contribution to the area. This kind of partnership can help maintain a positive brand image, showing residents and visitors alike that your company cares about the local environment.
Companies wishing to advertise with the council must adhere to the following guidelines.
- Be legal, decent, honest, truthful and secular
- Not bring advertising or the council into disrepute
- Conform to the British Code of Advertising www.asa.org.uk
- Respect the principles of fair competition
The council will not produce, endorse or knowingly be associated with any form of advertising that positively promotes:
- Tobacco, E-cigarettes and similar products
- The sex industry
- Gambling or betting
- Material which may be regarded as offensive or discriminatory
- Political parties
- Organisations opposed to or campaigning against council policies
- Companies or organisations providing services in competition to WFDC