Refuse Vehicle Advertising
Want to promote your business but unsure how? Enquire about refuse vehicle advertising today!
Advertise on our high-impact fleet of refuse vehicles which visit over 50,000 households across Wyre Forest each week.
All profits generated by advertising and sponsorship help support our high valued local services.
Companies wishing to advertise with the council must adhere to the following guidelines.
- Be legal, decent, honest, truthful and secular
- Not bring advertising or the council into disrepute
- Conform to the British Code of Advertising www.asa.org.uk
- Respect the principles of fair competition
The council will not produce, endorse or knowingly be associated with any form of advertising that positively promotes:
- Tobacco, E-cigarettes and similar products
- The sex industry
- Gambling or betting
- Material which may be regarded as offensive or discriminatory
- Political parties
- Organisations opposed to or campaigning against council policies
- Companies or organisations providing services in competition to WFDC
The council reserves the right to refuse any sponsorship or advertisements deemed inappropriate