Bulky Waste Collections
We have restarted our bulky waste collection service.
Our hassle-free service to help you get rid of unwanted large household items.
All income generated is invested into front line council services to benefit all who live, work and visit Wyre Forest.
As a result of the current Government guidance the following changes to bulky services now apply:
- Bulky items must be outside for at least 3 days so we can dispose of them safely (e.g. if you book a Tuesday slot please leave your items outside from Saturday)
- Bulky items must be left at the end of the property (edge of drive or garden)
- Keep your distance from our staff (2 metre social distancing)
- Where possible items are double bagged
Why should you use our bulky waste service?
- A trustworthy service, you can feel confident that items are disposed of appropriately, no risk of fly tipping coming back to haunt you.
- Save money on skip or trailer hire for the disposal of those one off bigger items.
- Helps keep your car clean and tidy.
- Invest your money into a local council service, where your money will be reinvested into the local area, creating a better environment throughout the district.
- We aim to collect your bulky item within five working days.
Number of Items
Phone 01562 732528 to arrange a quote
If you have received a quote, please pay here -
- Our team will only take items that have been listed on the booking form
- We are unable to offer a refund for items that were not made available for collection
Social housing tenants please contact your Housing Association as this service may be provided by them.
- Household furniture e.g. tables, chairs, desks, sofas (a three-piece suite is counted as 3 items)
- White goods e.g. refrigerators, freezers and washing machines (please secure the doors)
- Electrical items e.g. cookers, TVs, computers, vacuum cleaners, stereos
- Bed bases and mattresses
- Assorted household refuse that has been boxed or bagged (one man must be able to lift one box or bag at a time and one bag/box = one item)
- Kitchen furniture, including fitted units - each unit counts as an item for collection (Belfast sinks will be charged as a single large item.)
- Carpets and linoleum: make sure it is folded/rolled and tied
- Bathroom suites e.g. bath, washbasin and pedestal (cast iron baths will be charged as a single large item)
- Garden items e.g. small items of furniture, wheelbarrows, lawnmowers, paddling pools, rabbit hutches and slides/swings
- Internal and external doors without glass panels.
- Garden sheds (please break down and specify building material)
- Fence panels (please specify size and material)
- Wood and scrap (please bag or tie together)
- Window frames (specify size and material) (no glass)
- Heavy garden refuse, including soil, bricks and stones etc.
- Containers of fluid: hazardous household chemicals
- Car batteries (these can be taken to your local Household Recycling Centre)
- Car tyres
- Pianos and organs
- Dead animals/pets: please contact a local vet for advice on disposal
- Central heating oil tanks
- Central heating boilers
- Concrete coal bunker
- Fluorescent tubes
- Patio or sliding doors
- Garage doors
- Liquid propane gas bottles
- Oil/water tanks
- Tile fire surrounds
- Window glass
- Fire extinguishers