Need items removing from your home that are too big for your car? Struggle lifting heavy objects? Book a bulky collection through us today!
Prices start from just £22.50! Social housing tenants please contact your Housing Association as this service may be provided by them.
Why should you use our bulky waste service?
- We collect from your doorstep, saving yourself time and hassle of taking items to the household waste centre.
- A trustworthy service, you can feel confident that items are disposed of appropriately, no risk of fly tipping coming back to haunt you.
- Save money on skip or trailer hire for the disposal of those one off bigger items.
- Helps keep your car clean and tidy.
- Invest your money into a local council service, where your money will be reinvested into the local area, creating a better environment throughout the district.
- We aim to collect your bulky item within five working days.
- Items for collection must be accessible and left outside your property
- Our team will only take items that have been listed on the request
- We are unable to offer a refund for items that were not made available for collection
- Household furniture e.g. tables, chairs, desks, sofas (a three-piece suite is counted as 3 items)
- White goods e.g. refrigerators, freezers and washing machines (please secure the doors)
- Electrical items e.g. cookers, TVs, computers, vacuum cleaners, stereos
- Bed bases and mattresses
- Assorted household refuse that has been boxed or bagged (one man must be able to lift one box or bag at a time and one bag/box = one item)
- Kitchen furniture, including fitted units - each unit counts as an item for collection (Belfast sinks will be charged as a single large item.)
- Carpets and linoleum: make sure it is folded/rolled and tied
- Bathroom suites e.g. bath, washbasin and pedestal (cast iron baths will be charged as a single large item)
- Garden items e.g. small items of furniture, wheelbarrows, lawnmowers, paddling pools, rabbit hutches and slides/swings
- Internal and external doors without glass panels.
- Garden sheds (please break down and specify building material)
- Fence panels (please specify size and material)
- Wood and scrap (please bag or tie together)
- Window frames (specify size and material) (no glass)
- Heavy garden refuse, including soil, bricks and stones etc.
- Containers of fluid: hazardous household chemicals
- Car batteries (these can be taken to your local Household Recycling Centre)
- Car tyres
- Pianos and organs
- Dead animals/pets: please contact a local vet for advice on disposal
- Central heating oil tanks
- Central heating boilers
- Concrete coal bunker
- Fluorescent tubes
- Patio or sliding doors
- Garage doors
- Liquid propane gas bottles
- Oil/water tanks
- Tile fire surrounds
- Window glass
- Fire extinguishers