What we are doing to deliver our purposes that underpin the Corporate Plan.
- 4,848 followers on social media
- The new Wyre Forest Leisure Centre officially opened by Rebecca Adlington OBE. Read more here.
- 102,705 visitors to Wyre Forest Leisure Centre
- 22,934 people assisted by our Customer Service Team
- 54 people experienced a positive health outcome as a consequence of a housing improvement intervention
- Bewdley Museum wedding licence approved
- 37,237 visitors to Bewdley Museum
- 26 fly tipping enforcement actions
- 40 diverse events held at Kidderminster Town Hall. See what’s coming up here.
- Brinton Park and Springfield Park were among 200 local green spaces across the UK nominated for the UK’s Best Park Award. Read more here
- 92 people sought advice from our Duty Planner at the Worcestershire Hub. Book an appointment for planning advice here
- 100 % of businesses in receipt of a Business Start Up Grant still trading after 6 months
- 100% of businesses in receipt of a Business Start Up Grant still trading after 12 months
- 67% of businesses in receipt of a Business Start Up Grant still trading after 18 months
- 287 people receiving support from Vestia Employment and Skills Programme
- Leaders from more than 100 companies gathered at a local hotel for a major business event aimed at boosting North Worcestershire’s economy. Read more here
- 28 affordable new homes completed
- 429 people presented themselves in need of housing advice
- Consultation undertaken regarding the Worcestershire Housing Partnership Plan
- Midshire Catering Services, operators of the cafe based at Wyre Forest House, was awarded Gold standard in the Healthier Choices Food Award Scheme. Read more here
- Pledged to take action on dementia and joined the Dementia Action Alliance
- A marketing plan to support income generation was produced to support the ongoing promotion of commercial services.
- Council leaders backed the White Ribbon campaign to tackle domestic abuse in the area. Read more here
- Major new budget consultation launched to gather people’s views on spending proposals and new three year financial strategy
- Frontline vehicles displayed poppies as a Remembrance tribute to all those who fought – and lost their lives – in conflicts since World War One. Read more here