Before you begin the online Subject Access Request please read through this information:
- Please complete all mandatory fields. Submission of an incomplete form WILL result in the form not being processed.
- Please ensure you have allocated enough time to fill out the form which could take approximately 10 minutes.
- If the form is filled out correctly The Council will provide the information to you within the 40-day time period laid down by the law.
- When completing the form, please be as specific as possible about the information you wish to see and give us as much information as you can to help us find it.
The Council reserves the right to refuse certain requests:
- Where the information is not in a permanent format.
- Where the information could affect the way that crime is detected or prevented.
- Where the information could compromise the capture or prosecution of offenders.
- Where the information could affect the assessment or collection of taxes or duty.
- Where providing the information would involve disproportionate effort.
The Council will charge you an Access Fee of £10 in advance, for each ‘Subject Access Request’ received. If the 10 pound fee is not paid your form WILL NOT be processed (this can be done before or after the form is submitted).
Apply for a Subject Access Request
Pay the £10 fee. Please select Subject Access Request on Other Payments