Before you begin the Subject Access Request please read through this information:
The council reserves the right to refuse certain requests:
- Where the information is not in a permanent format.
- Where the information could affect the way that crime is detected or prevented.
- Where the information could compromise the capture or prosecution of offenders.
- Where the information could affect the assessment or collection of taxes or duty.
- Where providing the information would involve disproportionate effort.
The council will charge you an Access Fee of £10 in advance, for each ‘Subject Access Request’ received. If the 10 pound fee is not paid your form WILL NOT be processed. Please select Subject Access Form Payment in the dropdown of the Other Payments tab.
Apply for a Subject Access Request