WFDC logo

Electoral Register

Your Vote Matters Logo

Wyre Forest’s register of electors (otherwise known as the electoral roll) is a record of everyone who lives within the district and is eligible to vote.  You can only vote if your name is on the register of electors. Although you do not have to vote on election day (it is your choice), you are required by law to register.

How To Register To Vote

  • Every individual is responsible for registering themselves.
  • You need to provide a few details to register, including your national insurance number and date of birth. This is to make the electoral register more secure.
  • Register to Vote
  • You may also wish to find out how to opt out of the open register
  • Paper copies of the registration form are available from the Worcestershire Hub in Kidderminster.

Please contact us if you need any further help or information. 

When Will I Be Registered?

For details on when you will be registered click here.

Changing Address or Name

You can change your details too. Don't forget you will need your National Insurance Number.

Annual Household Enquiry Form

You will receive a Household Enquiry Form (HEF) every year between August and November even if you have already registered.

To confirm your details, amend or add/remove someone please return the form in the prepaid envelope. The online response option has now closed for 2017.

The purpose of this form is to confirm who lives at your address, it is not a registration form. It means that we can invite other residents, including any 16 or 17 year olds, to register to vote if we need to. 

Inspecting The Register

You can view the full electoral register at the Worcestershire Hub in Kidderminster, no appointment is necessary. The edited register is also available at Kidderminster Library. 

You may be interested in..

Wyre Forest District Council