We want to achieve an excellent standard of customer service and improve our performance in all aspects of our work, here's how we're committed to doing it...
Our employees will:-
- Be friendly, helpful and attentive
- Treat everyone fairly and to the same high standard and will respect people’s differences
- Communicate clearly and professionally and will explain technical terms
- Be open, honest and respectful
- Contact you when we promise to
- Refer you to specialist staff for help and guidance when necessary
On telephone contact we aim to:-
- Answer your calls within 15 seconds or 5 rings
- Establish your concern and act accordingly to resolve your enquiry
On written contact we aim to:-
- Respond to your letters and emails within 5 working days or tell you if it’s going to take longer
- Write in plain language and provide alternative formats where appropriate
How will we deliver our aims?
- We will support our employees and encourage them to develop their skills in order to provide an excellent service
- We will listen to our customers and treat comments as an opportunity to improve and enhance our reputation
- We will regularly review our services to ensure they reﬂect the needs of our customers
What we ask of you:-
- Please support and respect our employees so that we can provide you with the service you require
- Provide us with the complete and accurate information we need to help you
- Inform us of any changes in your circumstances that may affect the services we provide you
- Tell us if we have delivered a service to your satisfaction and also when we have exceeded your expectations.
- If we get it wrong, please let us know so we can put it right and make sure it does not happen again.