Complete our Budget Consultation 2019/20 and have your say!
This is your opportunity to let us know what you think about our proposals, which include:
- A modest increase to council tax of 2.39%. For residents in Band B properties, the average property type in Wyre Forest, the proposed increase equates to an extra £3.89 or less than 8 pence a week.
- Freezing car parking charges alongside our existing free hour parking offer at six council-owned car parks.
- Plans to allocate £30,000 to maintain verges along the district’s highways to bridge funding cuts made by Worcestershire County Council.
- Strengthening the council’s planning and enforcement team to ensure the district continues to be clean, green and looking good.
- Funding local organisations via our Community Leadership Fund and encourage groups and local parish and town councils to take a greater role in running assets and services.
- Employing a full-time planning enforcement officer to help meet the increase in enforcement cases every month.
- Proposals to increase our income generation targets over the three years.
Complete the ten minute survey here.