WFDC logo

Temporary Road Closures

Public notices of temporary road closures

Unveiling of Statue by HRH Duke of Gloucester in Bewdley

27th September 

View Notice and Map 


Closures due to roadworks

For planned closures due to roadworks and traffic orders please see Worcestershire County Council.

More on Travel and Roads from Worcestershire County Council



Applying for a temporary road closure

Applications for temporary road closures are submitted online. Just follow each step on the form, completing all fields and giving as much detailed information as possible.

Road Closure Application



You may be interested in..

Street Parties ¦ Temporary Traffic Regulation orders on Worcestershire County Council's Site

Wyre Forest District Council