1. All Season Tickets are issued and should be used in accordance with the Wyre Forest District Council (Off Street Parking Places) Order currently in force. A copy of this is available upon request or by visiting the Council’s website at www.wyreforestdc.gov.uk
2. To qualify for senior season tickets the applicant must be of state pensionable age (male and female).
3. A season ticket must only be used in one vehicle at any one time and must not be copied or reproduced in any way. Tickets are non transferable. Any unauthorised or fraudulent use of a Season Ticket will result in a Penalty Charge Notice (at the approximate level) being issued to the owner of the vehicle displaying it and may result in enforcement proceedings.
4. When using the Season Ticket at the Council’s Pay and Display Car Parks, the season Ticket must be displayed on the relevant vehicle and must be visible from the outside of the vehicle at all times. Failure to display the Season Ticket will result in a Penalty Charge Notice (at the appropriate level) being issued. No allowance will be made for failure to display unless a valid Pay and Display Ticket is displayed in place of the Season Ticket.
5. Use of a full or Senior Citizen Season Ticket in contravention of the ‘short stay’ limitation at Load Street, Bewdley, Market Street, Kidderminster and Bridge Street, Stourport will result in a Penalty Charge Notice (at the appropriate level) being issued unless a valid Pay and Display Ticket is displayed in place of the Season Ticket.
6. Restricted season tickets are only valid on certain long stay car parks, see ticket for details.
7. A parking place at a Council Pay and Display Car Park is not guaranteed.
8. Where an expiry date of a season Ticket falls on a day when the Council’s main offices are closed, the Season Ticket will be deemed valid until 4.30.pm. on the next working day.
9. Changes in vehicle details should be notified forthwith to the Council for amendment. Failure to display a valid Season Ticket may result in a Penalty Charge Notice (at the appropriate level) being issued.
10. Amendments to a Season Ticket may be subject to an administration charge of £25.00 (including Valued Added Tax).
11. The Council shall not be responsible for any injury to any person or for loss or damage to any vehicles, contents, or any other property belonging to any person, using a parking place at a Council Pay and Display Car Park for any reason.
12. Persons surrendering a Season Ticket may be eligible for a refund at the Council’s discretion. Any refund will be subject to an administration charge of £25.00 (including Valued Added Tax).
In addition to the above terms and conditions the following will apply to the following classes of Season Ticket:
Restricted Season Ticket
These Season Tickets are only valid on the following Council Pay and Display Car Parks:
1. Kidderminster: Comberton Place, Castle Road and St Mary’s Car Parks.
2. Stourport: Severn Meadows 1 and Vale Road Car Park.
3. Bewdley: Dog Lane and Gardeners Meadow Car Parks.
4. Blakedown: The Avenue Car Park.
Senior Citizen Season Ticket
These Season Tickets will only be issued to those persons who fulfil the following criteria:
1. The applicant must be of state pensionable age (male and female). The council reserves the right to request verification by appropriate documentation including birth certificate, passport, driving licence, etc.
2. The applicant is the registered keeper (or resident at the same address as the registered keeper) of the vehicle recorded and marked with the registration number on the Senior Citizen season Ticket. The council reserves the right to request verification by appropriate documentation including the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency vehicle registration document.
3. Only one vehicle registration is permitted for each Senior Citizen Season Ticket.
4. Valid on any Wyre Forest District Council pay and display surface vehicle park for one continuous parking period of 4 hours only in any day (or lesser period where a limit on the maximum stay applies)
5. No person may hold more than one Senior Citizen Season Ticket.