Fun, educational family friendly events with a variety of stalls offering advice and information on a whole host of greener living topics.
The Greener Living Fair is a chance to find out how you can be more 'green'.
What’s on at the Greener Living Fair?
Activities for children including recycled arts and crafts, animal handling and seed planting.
There will be a live cookery demonstration by Love Food Hate Waste.
Find out about local conservation talks by the West Midlands Safari Park.
Stalls on the day will also include a £1 clothing rail from KEMP Hospice and a handmade crafts table selling reusable makeup wipes made from natural products.
Help support the local Bewdley Brewery - the bar will be open and staff will be offering brewery tours.
Entertainments include Fox Morris and live music from Worcester Ukulele Band, performing in the Green Theatre (weather permitting) 11am until 11.45 and 1pm until 1.45pm.
These 4 recycling methods will be explored on the day:
• Find out about great new alternatives to single use plastics
e.g. eco wraps
• Advice on reducing waste and different composting methods
• Refillable products for sale including washing up and laundry
liquid, fabric conditioner, toilet cleaner, hand wash, shampoo
and hair conditioners. Just bring refillable containers!
• Find out what can and can’t be recycled (in your green bin)
• Find out about additional items that can be recycled - for those
that want to do that little bit more!
• Find out about the amazing work of the Bewdley Repair Cafe
Help support the local Bewdley Brewery who’s bar will be open and
offering brewery tours.