WFDC logo
Sign up here to receive updates

Electoral Register

Wyre Forest’s register of electors (otherwise known as the electoral roll) is a record of everyone who lives within the district and is eligible to vote.  You can only vote if your name is on the register of electors. Although you do not have to vote on election day (it is your choice), you are required by law to register.

Annual Household Enquiry Form

Household enquiry forms are sent out between July and Novmeber each year.

How To Register To Vote

Your Vote Matters Logo
  • Every individual is responsible for registering themselves.
  • You need to provide a few details to register, including your national insurance number and date of birth. This is to make the electoral register more secure.
  • Register to Vote
  • Paper copies of the registration form are available from the customer service centre in Kidderminster

Please contact us if you need any further help or information. 

For details on when you will be registered please view rolling registration dates.

Removing details from the open register

The electoral register lists the names and address of everyone who is registered to vote in public elections. The open register is an extract of electoral register but is not used for public elections. It can be bought by any person, company or organisation. 

You can remove your name from the open register by one of the following methods;

  • Email or use the online form below. You must include your name and address or elector number as we cannot complete your request without these details.
  • contact Customer Services
  • Write to Electoral Services at 
    Wyre Forest District Council
    Wyre Forest House
    Finepoint Way,
    DY11 7WF

You can only remove your own details form the open register. Each individual elector will need to separately request the removal of their own details.

Changing Address or Name

You can change your details too. Don't forget you will need your National Insurance Number.

Inspecting The Register

You can view the full electoral register at the customer service centre in Kidderminster, no appointment is necessary. The edited register is also available at Kidderminster Library. 

You may be interested in..

Wyre Forest District Council