WFDC logo

Change of Address orCircumstance Forms for those claiming benefits

Please use these forms if you are in receipt of Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction Scheme and you need to let us know of any changes.

If you do not claim benefits you will still need to -

Report you are moving house or there are changes to your household for Council Tax purposes


If you are claiming for Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction Scheme and wish to advise us of a change in your circumstances or address, you now have the option to update your details using our online forms.

Please read the following information carefully before you start

  • When you first open our benefit/reduction form, a short download of special E-form software will occur. This software is needed to enable the special features of the form which makes it as easy as possible to complete.
  • Once you have completed the download you can fill in the form offline.
  • You can move back and forth through the form (see image below) using the forward and back arrows on the left hand side, filling it in at your own pace, and the form will guide you to ensure you only fill in parts that are relevant to your claim. The form checks itself for errors, and highlights anything you have missed. You will also find the help and submit buttons on the left hand side
  • Some users have experienced difficulties in downloading or filling out the forms when using Internet Explorer 11. We are currently working to resolve the problem. Using a different browser will allow you to download the form correctly. 
    Redarrow1Changeof Circs


  • When completed you can submit your form directly to us over the internet, so we can begin processing your claim.
  • To protect your privacy all information on the form is encrypted.

Application Forms

Report a Change of Circumstances Report a Change of Address

Wyre Forest District Council