WFDC logo

Council Tax Downloadable Forms

If you are not claiming Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction Scheme and want to report a change of address, change of circumstances or apply for a single persons discount online you can Apply for My Tax and Benefits where you can manage your account online quickly and easily.

You can sign up to Direct Debit online. Alternatively, choose from one of the downloadable forms below.

If you are in receipt of Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction Scheme you can Report any Change of Circumstances, Address or Bank Details

You can email forms back to or post to:

Wyre Forest District Council
PO BOX 5202
DY10 2TE

Report a Change of Circumstances Report a Change of Address

Apply for Apprentice Discount Apply for Carer Disregard Apply for Exemption G

Apply for Sole Occupier Discount Apply for Student Discount Apply for Severely Mentally Impaired Discount

Wyre Forest District Council