WFDC logo
Sign up here to receive updates

Change of Address or Circumstances for Council Tax

Following the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), find out more about data protection & privacy

If you move house, if people move in or out of your house, or if the status of someone living with you changes (e.g. they turn 18, become a student or fall into the 'not counted' category - see discount pages for those people who don't count) or need to change your bank details you must let us know.

If you are not in receipt of benefits you can -

Report any changes by downloading a form

and emailing it back to or posting to:

Wyre Forest District Council
PO BOX 5202
DY10 2TE

If you get Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction Scheme

You must also -

Report any Change of Circumstances if you are in receipt of Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction Scheme

Report a Change of Address

You can also come in to one of the Worcestershire Hub centres to report changes or call us on 01562 732928.

Please note you will need to provide proof to go with some of the forms, details of the proof required will be explained on the forms.

Wyre Forest District Council