Please read both the Guidance and Introductionary Notes before you fill out the online Consent For Works Application Form:
- For Guidance Notes please click here.
- Please fill out all mandatory fields.
- The application could take approximately 30 minutes so please ensure you have given yourself enough time to complete it.
- You will need to provide a Location Plan and Method Statement. Any other information you can provide will help with your application.
- If you do not provide all the information we need, this will delay your application or cause us to turn it down until we have all the necessary details.
- The Authority is authorised to charge an application fee in relation to the required consent. This fee is payable to cover our costs for examining the proposals. The amount of the fee is £50 for each application for consent. VAT is not applicable.
- Upon receipt of an application the Authority has two months in which to grant or refuse consent.
- The authority does not accept any liability for the consented works.
- If you are in doubt about whether you need to apply for a consent, about whether or not the watercourse is an ordinary watercourse or not, how to complete the online form or any other aspect of your application please contact the North Worcestershire Water Management team via 01562 732191.
Please note, if you are submitting more than one consent, an application form will need to be submitted per location; if you have several structures in one location then you will only need to complete one form.
Once you have submitted an online Consent For Works Application Form please ensure you pay the £50 fee or else your application WILL NOT be examined.
Apply for flood defence consent on an Ordinary Watercourse
Pay the £50 fee. Please select Water Management: Consent For Works on Other Payments