Housing and Council Tax Benefit Online Application
If you live in the Wyre Forest district and want to apply for
Housing Benefit or the Council Tax Discount Scheme, you now have
the option to use our online benefit application form.
Please read the following information carefully before you
- When you first open our benefit form, a short download of
special E-form software will occur. This software is needed to
enable the special features of the form which makes it as easy as
possible to complete.
- Once you have completed the download you can fill in the whole
form offline. You don't have to fill it in all in one go and can
save an incomplete form on your computer and come back to it
- You can move back and forth through the form (see image
below) using the forward and back arrows on the left hand
side, filling it in at your own pace, and the form will
guide you to ensure you only fill in parts that are relevant to
your claim. The form checks itself for errors, and highlights
anything you have missed. You will also find the help and
submit buttons on the left hand side
- Where we need to see documents from you, the form will
give you a customised list of exactly what we need to see.
Please supply these documents as quickly as
- Extra forms (e.g. for your employer or landlord) can be printed
straight away if required.
- When completed you can submit your application directly to us
over the internet, so we can start processing your claim.
- To protect your privacy all information on the form is