WFDC logo
Sign up here to receive updates

Changes to NNDR account

You must notify us of any changes to your NNDR account as soon as possible. If you are moving in or out of a property you can notfiy us by completing the appropriate form below. 

To notify us of any other changes please contact us. 

You can also view and manage your account online.

Wyre Forest District Council