WFDC logo
Sign up here to receive updates

Licensing Fees

Licensing and Registration General Fees 

Fees for licences related to animals, tattooing, acupuncture, skin piercing, scrap metal dealers and sex establishments

Personal/Premises Licences and Temporary Event Fees - Licensing Act 2003

Alcohol and entertainment licences, including personal alcohol licences and Temporary Event Notices.

Hackney Carriage/Private Hire Fees

Licence fees for taxis, private hire vehicles, taxi drivers and private hire operators

Food, Health and Safety, Pollution Control Fees

Charges applicable to Food, Health and Safety

Street Trading Fees

Fees applicable to street trading and street amenities permits

Gambling Fees

Fees related to gambling premises licences, and gambling and gaming permits


How to pay


Go to and click on the “Make a payment” button. You can register for an account if you pay fees regularly, or just click on the “Make a payment” button to pay without registering. Replace “All Categories” with “Licensing and Registration” to filter out licence fees, fill out the details next to the fee you want to pay and click “Add To Basket”. Currently only vehicle licences can be paid this way.

By phone:

01562 732101

By post:

Send a cheque made payable to “Wyre Forest District Council” to:

Wyre Forest District Council
Wyre Forest House
Finepoint Way
DY11 7WF

In person:

You can pay by cash, card or cheque at Wyre Forest House.

Wyre Forest District Council