WFDC logo

Animal Licences

Animal Boarding Establishments

If you want to offer facilities for looking after cats or dogs away from the owner’s home you will need a licence from us

Riding Establishments

If you want to run an establishment where horses or ponies are hired out for riding or used for riding instruction, you need a licence

Pet Shops

To run any business selling pet animals, including in shops and online, you need a licence

Dangerous Wild Animals

You need a licence to keep certain wild animals as pets


Operating a zoo requires a licence

Dog Breeding

If you keep bitches at any premises and they give birth to five or more litters during a period of 12 months, you need a Dog Breeding Licence

Wyre Forest District Council